sobota, 1 stycznia 2011

Barcelona’s Lionel Messi: I Asked Father Christmas For 2011 Copa America Win With Argentina


Lionel Messi wants to pick up his first international silverware in the summer, making a wish for success in the 2011 Copa America with Argentina.

At club level, Messi has won everything there is on offer with his Barcelona side, but the Albiceleste have been starved of success in recent years and the diminutive attacker believes this summer is an ideal opportunity to end a famine stretching back to 1993.

“In 2011, I want to win my first title with the national team, so I asked Father Christmas for the Copa America as a gift,” the 23-year-old said while in his hometown of Rosario, according to the AFP news agency.

“I will do everything to win. It's the gift that I want to give all Argentines. People in my country deserve a great year.”

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz